The immune system, which is made up of special cells, proteins, tissues, and organs, defends people against germs and microorganisms every day. In most cases, the immune system does a great job of keeping people healthy and preventing infections.
3 vitamins that are best for boosting your immunity
– Vitamin C is one of the biggest immune system boosters of all. In fact, a lack of vitamin C can even make you more prone to getting sick.
– Vitamin B6 is vital to supporting biochemical reactions in the immune system.
– Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps the body fight off infection.
Signs of weak immune system can include the following:
– autoimmune disorders
– inflammation of the internal organs
– blood disorders or abnormalities, such as anemia
– digestive issues, including loss of appetite, diarrhea, and abdominal cramping
How does body fight virus?
The immune system is designed to monitor, recognize, and even remember the virus and take action to eliminate it, when a virus invades healthy cells. The immune system does this by releasing chemicals that trigger virus-fighting cells – which are then sent to wipe out the enemy.